$18.00 – 20.00 per hour
7:00am – 4:00pm with 1 hour lunch
Primary Job Function:
To install heating and air conditioning systems to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience.
- Insurable by company insurance carrier
- Valid drivers license
- Possess, or be willing to apply for, 06A low voltage electrician trainee license
- Willingness to invest time in training seminars and classes.
- Follow directions as given, written and verbal
- Basic Safety knowledge of tools and surroundings.
- Safe use of ladders
- Comply with ALL SAFETY RULES
- Understand how to use a tape measure
- Arrive on time daily
- Dress in a workman like manner
- Ability to use a hammer
- Unloading/Stocking supplies and Equipment
- Unloading/Loading truck
- Cut & drill holes
- Ability to fill out a daily timecard accurately
- Be able to carry 100 pounds
- Insulate duct
- Build platforms
- Will be supervised at all times
- Possesses both written and verbal English language skills
- Be able to communicate effectively with today’s consumer
- Operate company vehicle as needed.
- Follow instructions from supervisor and carry out in timely manner.
- Report problems with company tools or vehicle promptly.
- Work well with customers, co-workers and other subcontractors
- Ability to work staggered schedule if required.
- Clean truck and job site
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Other duties as assigned
- Basic Safety Knowledge of tools and surroundings
- Basic vehicle operation/use
- Location of material/supplies
- Location of tools and checkout procedure
- Loading and unloading
- Ladder safety training
- Jobsite setup and clean up
- Drop Cloth setup
- Bring in required tools
- Teach site preparation
- Tool and material locations
- Assist in loading
- Common Material and Tool terminology
- Assist in equipment removal
- Basic understanding of how to use common tools
- Put away extra materials and collect tools (Lead must make sure all tools are accounted for)
- Clean all areas affected by installation
- Assist in loading at the end of the day
To inquire please contact Sarah at [email protected] or call us at 206-243-7700